- Arrival of Regata Villa of Gijón-Lastres-Colunga (June).
- Festival of the Borneo of Forna, Torazu-Cabranes (1st weekend of June)
- Fiesta of San Antonio. San Román-Sariego, (2nd week of June)
- Feasts of San Juan, Tabayes-Bimenes (June)
- Horse Fair, The Recimuru-Bimenes (June)
- Festivities of Santa Gadía-Bimenes (June)
- San Juan Bautista, Castiellu-Villaviciosa (4th week of June)
- San Juan de Amandi-Villaviciosa Villaviciosa (4th week of June)
- San Juan-Nava (4th week of June)
- Fiesta de la Peña the Four Xueces-Sariego (4th weekend of June)
- Contest-exhibition of San Francisco Cattle. Santolaya-Cabranes (last Sunday in June)
- Fiestas of Santa Maria, Suares-Bimenes (July)
- Pastor's pilgrimage, Fayacava-Bimenes (July)
- Fiestas of Our Lady of the Carmen of the Riera-Colunga (July)
- Feast of the Oficialidá del'Asturiano-Bimenes (July).
- Celebration of the Carmen of Arboleya-Cabranes (July)
- La Velilla, Bedriñana-Villaviciosa (early July)
- San Antonio, Careñes-Villaviciosa (2nd week of July)
- Festivities of Our Lady of Loreto-Colunga (1st half of July, a beach tour is held on Monday).
- El Carmen, Candanal-Villaviciosa (3rd week of July)
- Fiesta del Carmen Lastres-Colunga (Sunday after July 16, with maritime procession).
- El Carmen, Santoxenia-Villaviciosa (3rd week of July)
- Fiestas del Carmen de Ceceda (3rd week of July)
- Festival of the Cider of Nava (second weekend of July). National Tourist Interest
- Contest of Sidra Casera-Sariego (3rd week of July)
- Feast of La Fontanina, Piñera-Bimenes (July)
- Festivals of Santiago de Moral-Sariego, (4th week of July)
- Santiago La Vallera, Villaviciosa (4th week of July)
- Santiago les Vieyes, San Xusto-Villaviciosa (4th week of July)
- Santa Ana, Quintes-Villaviciosa (4th week of July)
- Cross and Cyclist Race of Santiago. Sunday of the feast of Santiago de Sariego (late July).
- Fiestas of Santa Ana de Madieu-Cabranes (last weekend of July)
- Mercáu Astur de Cecéa-Nava (last weekend in July)